Private Equity Funds Tax Manager (M&A)
|Job Title:||Private Equity Funds Tax Manager (M&A)|
|Contact Name:||Bethan Dennis|
|Job Published:||July 19, 2019 16:50|
You will be allocated a portfolio of clients and you will be required to manage the delivery of tax compliance and other tax services for these clients.
The client is one of the Big4 leading professional services firm with a huge global network and client base. They have a strong brand and solid set of values that enables them to inspire confidence in their employees and empower them to make change in the organisations they work with.
- You will be responsible for: Instructing and supporting the assistant managers with respect to the tax compliance process.
- Performing manager reviews of tax computations, assisting with more technical issues and providing input into pieces of tax advisory work.
- Co-ordinating other colleagues in different specialist areas and overseas offices for larger pieces of advisory work or technical research on your portfolio of clients.
- Assisting the senior managers with technical research, proposals and business development work.
- Ensuring that the risk management process is complete for your allocated clients, and managing fees and costs.
- You are likely to be a senior assistant manager or a new / experienced manager who is looking to move to a specialised team. You should have relevant experience (e.g. investment businesses, partnerships, or private equity).
- You should have: Strong oral and written communication skills. Your work should be of high quality with minimal amendments. Attention to detail. You should be able to provide a valuable review layer between assistant manager and senior manager.
- Technical excellence, communicating technical issues clearly to both clients and team members.
- Ability to build client relationships, and demonstrate you are a vital member of client's team of advisors.
- Experience of managing people and the delivery of compliance and advisory projects.
- An ability to work as part of a team and be responsible for yours and your team's work to ensure deadlines are met.
- Qualified CTA and/or ACA/CA or equivalent.
- The opportunity to work for an inclusive and empowering culture that encourages people to 'be themselves'
- Opportunity to progress career in a supportive work environment
- Chance to work on a range of exciting projects
- Competitive Salary
- Great benefits package
If you want to hear more, please contact Bethan Dennis on 020-72692236 for a confidential discussion.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's