Private Client Tax Senior/Supervisor - Progressive Top Firm
|Job Title:||Private Client Tax Senior/Supervisor - Progressive Top Firm|
|Salary:||£25000 - £55000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Connor Matthews|
|Job Published:||April 03, 2019 13:58|
The client who we are partnering with based in Gloucester are growing and require a Private Client Tax Senior to work closely with the Director and clients
Our client are a superb local accountancy practice, who operate at the highest level of service and technology. They have a lovely refurbished office and great people that creates a vibrant and pleasant working environment.
The responsibilities of this Private Client Tax Senior based in Gloucester are:
* Builds good rapport with the client, with a clear understanding of client expectations and achieving high levels of client service.
* Provides general support to clients in the provision of tax advice.
* Regularly attends meetings; when appropriate, answering client queries. Takes minutes and proactively encourages the partner/manager to follow up on agreed actions.
* Tax Delivery
* Prepares tax returns and computations in conjunction with agreed timescales; ensures the efficient and risk managed delivery of compliance.
* Prepares and files ruling requests on behalf of the client.
* Supports managers on tax planning and other ad hoc projects.
* Can produce a well supported piece of technical research.
* Assists with the production of tax reports and reviewing documents.
* Acts as a point of contact on specific projects for any queries from the business.
* Client take-on / risk management
* Demonstrates sufficient technical knowledge to undertake relevant area of work.
Our Client are looking for candidates for this Private Client Tax Senior role based in Gloucester who are:
- Must be driven, ambitious and enthusiastic
- Ability to develop and maintain client relationships
- Good social skills, numerical ability, problem-solving, and written English
- A strong desire to learn
- High level of analytical skills and a commercial approach to resolving issues and providing a advice
- Strong interpersonal skills are required in addition to strong oral and written communication skills
- Previous experience of advising clients will be advantageous
Competitive salary (experience dependent)
Excellent Benefits package
Supportive working environment
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Tax Manager - Private Client - Top 10
£50000 - £70000 per annum + Excellent Benefits
Private Client Tax Assistant
Private Client Tax Director
Private Client Tax Senior - Southampton
£35000.00 - £45750.00 per annum + + Benefits
Audit Senior – Top 15 firm
40000 - 48000