Private Client Tax Senior/Assistant Manager
|Job Title:||Private Client Tax Senior/Assistant Manager|
|Salary:||£28000 - £40000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Connor Matthews|
|Job Published:||March 04, 2020 12:17|
The role entails working on portfolio of high quality private clients and trust fund businesses by providing a mixture of advice and compliance services.
Our client are a leading firm of Chartered Accountants based in Cheltenham. They offer a great working culture and work life balance. Your client base will be varied and interesting offering you lots of opportunity to progress and develop.
The key responsibilities for this Private Client Senior/Assistant Manager in an exciting Cheltenham based firm are:
- Running a portfolio, to include tax compliance and advice, and acting as first point of contact for your clients. You will be strongly encouraged to develop relationships with them
- Providing advice and consulting with our clients by various means of communication.
- Co-ordinating the advice provided by other tax skills sets and where appropriate
- Carrying out detailed technical research in a variety of areas
For this Private Client Senior/Assistant Manager in an exciting Cheltenham based firm our client are looking for candidates who have the following skills/experiences:
- Qualified accountant or tax specialist with prior experience of working in a similar environment with exposure to varied advisory assignments
- Must be driven, ambitious and enthusiastic
- Ability to develop and maintain client relationships
- High level of analytical skills and a commercial approach to resolving issues and providing a advice
- Strong interpersonal skills are required in addition to strong oral and written communication skills
- Previous experience of advising clients will be advantageous
Competitive base salary
Holiday entitlement (25 days + Bank Holidays)
ATT/CTA Study Support (if required)
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's