Private Client Tax Senior
|Job Title:||Private Client Tax Senior|
|Contact Name:||Jack Hughes|
|Job Published:||December 14, 2020 12:24|
I am currently recruiting on behalf of a brilliant Salisbury based accountancy practice who are looking for a Private Client Tax Senior to work in their high performing tax department. They are very well regarded both across the South Coast as well as nationally.
My client are a nationally known Accountancy practice who provide a wide range of services including investment management, accountancy, tax, corporate and financial advisory. They provide a very high level of service and from the Salisbury office specialise in servicing the Private Client sector.
The successful Private Client Tax senior will carry out a mix of both compliance and advisory work.
Client compliance work:
- Delivering high quality service to clients
- Responsible for a portfolio of clients which may including sole traders, partners, HNWIs, non UK domiciliaries, partnerships, non-residents and trusts
- Ensuring administration of the portfolio is completed including all aspects of compliance, accounts, tax returns and tax computations
- Ensuring all beneficial elections and claims are made
Client planning work
- Identifying possible planning possibilities
- Preparing reports for clients
- Attendance at client meetings
- Answering client ad-hoc questions and enquiries in respect of their personal tax affairs
The successful Private Client Tax Senior will have:
- Professionally Qualified (ATT or CTA)
- Significant experience gained within a professional services firm.
- Good knowledge of private tax compliance and ideally some exposure to planning/advisory work.
- Technical knowledge to include CGT, IHT, business tax aspects. Non-resident, non-domicile and partnership experience will be useful but not essential
- Ability to write letters explaining complicated planning issues as well as verbal communication skills.
- Computer literate using a range of applications/programmes ideally including Digita software.
- Ability to work independently and also be a team player.
On offer is a flexible salary as well as some great benefits.
If this role looks of interest please get in contact with me directly on 02380 206 441.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Private Client Tax Senior Associate - Southampton
Private Client Senior Manager
£55000.00 - £75000.00 per annum + excellent package
Private Client Tax Director - Salisbury
Private Client Tax Assistant Manager - Top 6 firm
£45000 - £50000 per annum
Private Client Manager
Manchester, Greater Manchester
£40000.00 - £60000.00 per annum + Flexible benefits, private medical