Private Client Tax Manager (Advisory)
|Job Title:||Private Client Tax Manager (Advisory)|
|Salary:||£55000 - £65000 per annum + Very generous benefits|
|Contact Name:||Bethan Dennis|
|Job Published:||June 27, 2019 11:56|
Your role will be to manage a portfolio of advisory clients facing a variety of technical issues, covering both UK resident and domiciled and non-UK resident and/or non-UK domiciled clients.
The client is one of the Big4 leading professional services firm with a huge global network and client base. They have a strong brand and solid set of values that enables them to inspire confidence in their employees and empower them to make change in the organisations they work with.
* You will be expected to begin to build and expand your network to generate more opportunities for Private Client work.
* Oversee the compliance work for many clients and enhance and build the compliance offering through a combination of leveraging the skills of our people onshore and utilising offshore recourse.
* The individual would be expected to delegate effectively, review work and have the ability to encourage and foster the development of the team members.
* Identify potential risks and deliver innovative and competitive solutions.
* Recognise and develop opportunities to further grow the national business.
* Advise clients regarding any planning opportunities
* Confirming tax efficiency of investments
* ACA/ACCA/CTA or equivalent.
* Previous experience of working in management positions.
* Expertise on all matters relating to tax returns and self-assessment including aspects relevant to international mobile senior executives.
* Proven track record of building long term client relationships with high net worth individuals which often generate advisory opportunities.
* Market facing leadership skills.
* A passion for delivering exceptional service achieved by strength and depth of client relationships and a strong belief in value delivered through Private Client in your chosen specialist area.
* Ambition and drive that matches the ambition that we have for this business.
* A strong team ethic and the ability to grow resources and personally invest both within your immediate peer group but also more widely across the firm.
* Be a self-starter who sees the opportunity in this market to evolve the business strategy in line with the changing needs of our evolving client base
- The opportunity to work for an inclusive and empowering culture that encourages people to 'be themselves'
- Opportunity to progress career in a supportive work environment
- Chance to work on a range of exciting projects
- Competitive Salary
- Great benefits package
If you want to hear more, please contact Bethan Dennis on 020-72692236 for a confidential discussion.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Assistant Tax Manager - Private Client - Top 10
£47500.00 - £55000.00 per annum + excellent benefits
Horsham, West Sussex
Associate, Tax - Private Clients
Competitive salary + benefits
Client Manager - remote working
Manchester, Greater Manchester
£18.00 - £25.00 per hour + remote working + laptop
Senior Accountant / Client Manager
£35000.00 - £50000.00 per annum