11 days ago
As a Director of Private Client Tax your primary responsibility will be to develop the range of advisory services such as: planning, including IHT/trusts, complex CGT matters, overseas taxation and residency and employee share ownership.
Our client are an award winning leading firm of Accountants and Business Advisers. The Private Client Tax team have recently won a Tax National tax award, surpassing all of their competitors.
The key responsibilities of this Director of Private Client Tax role based in the South West of England are:
- Develop key relationships with clients to provide sound technical advice.
- Develop the range of advisory services such as: all aspects of planning, including IHT/trusts, complex CGT matters, overseas taxation and residency and employee share ownership.
- Business development will be a key aspect of the role, identify opportunities to promote the firm and attract new clients
- This will involve working closely with other specialists, such as Wealth Management teams, and also with colleagues across the region. There will also be the opportunity to mentor others within the office and build a team to achieve a reputation for excellence in private client tax advisory.
This Private Client Director/Partner position demands candidates who have the following skills and experiences:
- Demonstrate both technical excellence and first-class client handling skills.
- Track record of leading a Private Client Tax team.
- Highly motivated to progress your career either to Director or to Partner
- Strong business development acumen, to network with like minded professionals in your specialist area.
- CTA/ACA qualification
- A STEP qualification would be advantageous but not essential.
- Base Salary - Dependent on Experience and level of seniority (Director or Partner. Benefits below will also differ)
- 25 days annual leave + bank holidays
- Agile Working
- Flexible Working
- Life Assurance
- Employee Benefits Portal
- Extensive Learning & Development Opportunities
- Opportunity to attend social events
- Career Coaching