Private Client Tax Assistant Manager - Maidstone or Canterbury
|Job Title:||Private Client Tax Assistant Manager - Maidstone or Canterbury|
|Salary:||£47000 - £57000 per annum + six monthly pay reviews|
|Contact Name:||Harry Robins|
|Job Published:||April 30, 2019 11:00|
Private Client Tax Assistant Manager
Maidstone or Canterbury
Do you want a clear and structured progression path with six monthly pay reviews? Do you want to be apart of one of the leading Private Client teams in the UK that has won multiple industry awards?
What is Great About this Private Client Assistant Manager Role?
- An open and collaborative environment where all Partners have an open-door policy
- A clear, structured and limitless progression path with six monthly pay reviews
- Award winning Private Client team
- Sociable and sporty office with an 11 a side football team, gym and running club (40 competing in tough mudder), a cycling team and a quiz team
- Private medical care
- Opportunity to work with significant clients across Kent, London and internationally, working on non-doms, trusts, IHT
Your Role as a Private Client Assistant Manager?
- The business goal is to be the leading Private Client Team in the UK working with the highest calibre clients in the country and internationally
- Manage your own portfolio of significant high net worth clients
- Leadership responsibilities, overseeing the professional and personal development of more junior members of the team, with the authority to delegate compliance work
- Regular communication with Partners working together on substantial business development projects
- An expectation that you will build strong relationships with existing and prospective clients
What do the Staff/Team Think?
"Before joining the Practice I was working for a Big 4 in London where I began my career in Tax, although I enjoyed my time there it was very difficult to voice your opinion and have a pivotal impact on the team. I was concerned moving to a regional firm may limit my career progression, but this is not the case, I joined as a Manager and obtained a Senior Manager role within 9 months.
The team is great fun, there are always opportunities to socialise but you are not expected to attend".
What You'll Need to Succeed?
- CTA qualified
- Experience managing your own portfolio
- Experience working with high net worth individuals
- Leadership experience is preferred but not required (training is offered)
If this opportunity sparks your interest, apply today for more information:
Tel: 02072 696355
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Private Client Tax Assistant
Private Client Tax Manager
Private Client / Trust Assistant Manager
£40000.00 - £45000.00 per annum
Private Client Tax Director
Leeds, West Yorkshire
Private Client Tax Director