Private Client Senior Manager
|Job Title:||Private Client Senior Manager|
|Contact Name:||Bethan Dennis|
|Job Published:||July 26, 2019 16:50|
The private client business advises HNWIs, landed estates, trusts, international and UK clients, family offices and business owners.
The company is one of the world's leading professional services organisations based in over 150 countries. Their culture focuses on the development of their employees and they have a commitment to delivering a high quality service that has allowed them to thrive in their market.
- Managing client relationships - managing and controlling deliverables and deadlines, handling day-to-day queries and establishing your role as the trusted/primary point of contact.
- Tax planning and advisory projects, often with an international aspect and often working alongside other advisory areas, including Legal and Investment Advisory teams.
- Providing advice to entrepreneurs and shareholders on restructuring their business interests, demergers, corporate transactions and deals, cash extraction and succession-planning,
- Reviewing a wide variety of personal tax returns linked with your own client allocation whilst considering whether any tax-planning opportunities arise
- Providing advice individuals on all the UK and international tax aspects of their wealth, including trusts, domicile tax law, corporate investments, preparing instructions to Counsel and supporting clients through tax disputes and enquiries.
- Training and supporting junior team members, from both a technical tax and a client relationship perspective.
- Technical research and report writing.
- Leading business development initiatives within the practice
- Advanced interpersonal and technical skills are a must; You will have strong UK and/or international tax knowledge and demonstrable post-qualification experience of managing a portfolio of clients, leading client relationships, and teams of other tax experts at varying levels of seniority
- You will have experience of being an all-round business adviser who enjoys working closely with clients to provide them with a pro-active service giving them innovative and commercial tax solutions.
- You will have the ability to actively seek opportunities for developing new and existing clients, for not only the Tax business, but for other areas of the network too.
- The ideal candidate will be ACA or CTA qualified, or a qualified solicitor/equivalent.
- The opportunity to work for an inclusive and empowering culture that encourages people to 'be themselves'
- Opportunity to progress career in a supportive work environment
- Chance to work on a range of exciting projects
- Competitive Salary
- Great benefits package
If you want to hear more, please contact Bethan Dennis on 020-72692236 for a confidential discussion.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Private Client Trusts Senior
Private Client Alternative, Tax Senior Manager, FS
Private Client Tax Senior or PQ Associate
City of London, London
£30000.00 - £50000.00 per annum + plus competitive benefits
Personal Tax Advisor / Private Client Manager
£35000 - £48000 per annum
Private Client Tax Senior/Assistant Manager - Southampton