Principle Audit Manager
|Job Title:||Principle Audit Manager|
|Salary:||£69000.00 - £74000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Nannett Colley|
|Job Published:||November 19, 2019 11:26|
Audit manager, £70K, 25% travel, Audit Jobs, Surrey, ACCA, ACA, SOX
Your new company
I am proud to be working with a major Pharmaceutical Company Based in Surrey. This multi-national has had substantial growth within the last 12 months and is looking for a Principle Audit Manager to expand their successful Audit team.
Your new role
As the Principle Audit Manager, you will assist in delivering a portfolio of internal audit assignments for the EMEA Region in accordance with the Department's Quality Standard Charter and IIA Professional Standards. You will also be collaborating with the Head of Internal Audit in managing and developing the Internal Audit capability of the organisation.
Typical tasks you will perform include:
- Act as a business partner to help improve the control environment and risk management awareness within the areas of the organisation that they face off to.
- To collaborate with colleagues in the other regional Internal Audit Departments within the business on Global Audits and other similar assignments. On occasion, the role holder may be asked to 'Lead' these reviews from a Global perspective.
- On occasion to lead the audit field work close out meetings with the management of the areas or functions being audited within the portfolio.
- Contribute to all team meetings and play a 'full part' as a member of the Internal Audit Department.
What you'll need to succeed
You will be a qualified Accountant (ACA, ACMA, ACCA or similar) or a qualified Internal Auditor (MIIA), Preferably trained or worked within the 'Big 4' at Manager level or equivalent. Prior experience in working as a manager in a matrixed environment, managing small teams of professional staff would be advantageous. You will have excellent communication skills and have proven leadership and people management experience. PRINCE 2 Practitioner certification is beneficial with experience of operating in regulated environments essential. Fluent in written and verbal business English, with excellent report writing skills is a must.
In addition to these skills, fluency in another language and Pharmaceutical knowledge would be beneficial.
What you'll get in return
In return, you will receive a salary up to £70000 depending on experience and a market leading benefits package including:
- Car Allowance
- Private medical insurance
- 25 days holiday with the ability to buy or sell up to 5 days
- Plus many more!
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's