|Job Title:||Pricing Manager|
|Location:||City of London, London|
|Salary:||£75000.00 - £90000.00 per annum + bonus and benefits|
|Contact Name:||Joel Knight|
|Job Published:||March 03, 2021 17:28|
Your new company
A leading law firm is looking to hire a Pricing Manager to join the London finance function. This is a highly reputable firm presenting an excellent opportunity for a commercially minded finance professional to join a successful finance team.
Your new role
This is a broad and varied role with key responsibilities including:
- Supporting Lawyers and BD in relation to pricing arrangements giving advice and strategic options
- Educate and upskill fee earners on pricing strategy and negotiations
- Modelling of proposed fee arrangements
- Define, analyse, and implement competitive pricing strategy based on business and financial objectives, market and competitive analysis, and pricing capabilities;
- Lead the development and implementation of procedures across multiple international geographies in pricing projects
What you'll need to succeed
You will need to be a a proven pricing professional with a track record of delivering commercial wins. You will need to have strong excel and the gravitas to achieve buy in from senior stakeholders and influencing decision making. A background in the legal sector or professional services environment is highly desirable. You will need to be an exceptional communicator with a personal gravitas that allows you to build strong working relationships.
What you'll get in return
You will be rewarded with a competitive salary and benefits package with the opportunity to work in a truly commercial role looking at driving change and improvement in a large reputable legal firm. You will have interaction with key decision makers and the chance to and influence and advise these stakeholders.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's