|Job Title:||Practice Manager|
|Salary:||£40000.00 - £60000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Cara Whyte|
|Job Published:||April 29, 2021 10:38|
Practice Manager job with Accountancy firm in Royston.
Hays are proud to be working with an established and highly respected Accountancy Practice in Royston, who are looking to appoint an experienced and capable Practice Manager to support the partners and manage the administration team.
Our client is proud of their history, having just enjoyed their centenary year, like all strong businesses they continue to evolve and adapt in a changing market place - such as embracing digital and cloud based accounting software, investing in our IT resources to enable a hybrid working environment and paperless working practices.
As Practice Manager for this growing and successful firm, your role will be diverse and interesting and you will work across all departments, including HR, IT and marketing.
Key duties include:
- Support the Partners and Managers.
- Oversee and support compliance and risk issues in the business.
- Manage the monthly Payroll, liaising with the firms outsourced payroll provider.
- Develop and coach the admin team.
- Manage the operations of the office, ensuring effectiveness and efficiency at all times.
- Liaise with the firm's training provider, ensuring all graduates and students are supported during study and booked in for their relevant exams.
- Understand & monitor the key financial targets and budgets.
- Ensure firm wide policies are applied, promoting a strong compliance culture within the firm.
- Ensure compliance with engagement of clients and Anti-Money Laundering function.
- Facilitate customer satisfaction.
- Understand, obtain and retain best performance.
- Overall responsibility of Health & Safety, ensuring safety regulations are followed and that the firm is compliant.
- Overall responsibility of GDPR as Data Protection Advisor.
- Ensuring insurances and annual returns are completed ahead of any deadlines.
- Facilities Management - ensuring appropriate maintenance, equipment and operation of the building with the Office Manager.
- Responsibility for project management as and when required.
Salary & Benefits
- Salary £45k - £55k
- 25 days Holiday
- Hybrid working
- Pension scheme - salary exchange
- Income protection scheme after 1 years' service on renewal.
Please apply on line or contact Cara Whyte at Hays 07502377206 to discuss
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Senior Manager - Risk Transformation - Consulting Practice
£85000 - £92000 per annum + Car Allowance, Bonus + More
Niche Practice Team Manager – Music, Media, Sport, Film & TV Clients
50000 - 65000 + Benefits + Bonus
Partner Accountancy Practice
£60000.00 - £90000.00 per annum
Practice Accounts Senior - Bournemouth
Practice Accountant - New Forest
New Forest, Hampshire