Client Manager - Practice Accountant
|Job Title:||Client Manager - Practice Accountant|
|Salary:||£45,000 to £70,000 depending on experience|
|Contact Name:||Karl Watts|
|Job Published:||March 23, 2021 14:35|
Sunny Accountants are a rapidly growing firm, over 700 clients and rising every week, and we urgently require a Client Manager to support existing management and allow the company to continue to grow whilst maintaining the excellent levels of service our clients expect.
Working hours are open to negotiation. The ability to remotely log on to our server already exists and working from home, or indeed your holiday home, can be considered.
We are currently exploring the feasibility of a 4 day working week. This is not working 4 long days or working the other day from home. This is a genuine opportunity to work 4 days instead of 5, for the same rate of pay!
The role can be uniquely tailored to match the strengths and aspirations of the successful candidate but we expect the role to include:
• Full responsibility for a portfolio of clients. This will involve advising the clients, either face to face or by phone or email, being their first point of contact and reviewing the work produced by our accounts team on said clients.
• Playing a prominent role in the training and development of our existing staff
• Meeting new clients, offering advice and taking the lead on the onboarding process
• Dealing with technical queries and one-off pieces of work
Accounts preparation, VAT Returns completion and other compliance work will be minimal. The person we are looking for will ideally wish to carry out sufficient compliance work to maintain their skills but will be more focused on driving the business forward and developing the accounts team.
Applicants MUST have recent practice experience of at least 3 years. ACCA / ACA preferred and ideally ATT and/or CTA.
We have high aspirations and we are currently:
- Investing a sizeable fee, on a retainer basis with a marketing firm that specialises in marketing for accountancy practices
- Exploring potential acquisitions
- Looking for premises in order to open a second office
Salary is negotiable, depending on experience and current skill set.
We encourage enquiries from any Accountants currently managing their own smaller client base who wish to merge those with our existing client bank. On the basis that a smaller piece of a larger pie is preferable, there may be mutual benefits in offering a stake in the equity of Sunny Accountants from the outset.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Senior Accountant / Client Manager
£27000 - £36000 per annum + Benefits
Qualified Senior Accountant / Client Manager
£28000 - £34000 per annum + Benefits
Practice Accountant - New Forest
New Forest, Hampshire
Qualified Practice Accountant - Salisbury
Part Time Accountant in Practice
20000 - 25000