|Job Title:||Practice Accountant|
|Salary:||40000 - 50000|
|Contact Name:||Tracy Williams|
|Job Published:||October 27, 2021 10:57|
To provide support for Managers and Directors in providing professional accountancy services to fee paying clients.
You will take responsibility for completing tasks within a general portfolio providing a wide range of services. You will ensure the work is accurate and produced within deadlines. The services can include financial reporting, corporate taxation, personal taxation and tax planning which will involve liaison and discussion with clients through email and face to face meetings. In addition, you will supervise more junior staff as well as preparing accounts for review.
- Liaising with clients (individuals and businesses) and providing financial information and advice
- Producing year-end accounts
- Completing self-assessments and corporate tax returns
- Maintaining accounting records and preparing accounts and management information for small businesses (accountancy)
- Supporting the Company Directors’ clients
- Supporting and mentoring junior colleagues
- Looking at tax planning opportunities for current clients
Supporting SME owners in the growth of their business through pro-active advice and guidance.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's