|Job Title:||Practice Accountant|
|Contact Name:||Jacob Jones|
|Job Published:||March 10, 2020 13:00|
Practice Accountant required to join a Cardiff based accountancy practice. Client contact, progression and development on offer, in a hands on role.
This accounting practice is a very well established, reputable firm with a progressive, professional and expert team of accounting professionals. They offer a wide range of services to a range of businesses and individuals and have a diverse and loyal client base.
The key responsibilities for this Practice Accountant position at a leading Accountancy firm based on the outskirts of Cardiff are:
* Statutory accounts preparation for sole traders, partnerships and limited companies
* Management accounting and bookkeeping
* VAT returns
* Preparation and submission of Self-Assessment Returns
* Networking and business development
* Liaising with clients, Companies House and third parties
* Preparation of management accounts
* Managing a portfolio of clients
* Supporting junior members of the team
* Liaising with clients on accounts and tax issues as required
In order for candidates to be successful when applying for this Practice Accountant role at a leading Accountancy firm based on the outskirts of Cardiff, you must be:
* ACA/ACCA qualified
* Proven track record of practice experience
* Technical experience in all aspects of accounts production
* Keen to further your career in practice with CPD and development opportunities
* Excellent communication skills and attention to detail
* Proven analytical skills
* Confident to build client relationships and focus on client service
* Cloud accounting experience (Xero preferred) would be useful, however, the desire to work with leading IT systems and modern working practices is essential
* You will possess good accounting systems knowledge and preferably have experience of Iris and cloud software such as QuickBooks, Xero or Sage.
* Great communication skills and the ability to work as part of a team are paramount, and the role would suit someone who enjoys dealing directly with clients.
Competitive salary (dependent on experience).
Pension - a wide range of benefits.
Superb career opportunities supported with personal advancement.
An opportunity of partner with an equity stake in the business.
Personal development opportunities.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Client Manager - Practice Accountant
£45,000 to £70,000 depending on experience
Senior Client Accountant - Practice Accountants
Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire
£40000.00 - £45000.00 per annum
Senior Accountant - Mixed Practice role
Bognor Regis, West Sussex
£20000.00 - £45000.00 per annum