Portal & Collaboration Lead
|Job Title:||Portal & Collaboration Lead|
|Contact Name:||HR DEPT HUMAN RESOURCES DEPARTMENT|
|Job Published:||January 21, 2021 08:07|
This position will be part of the Markets Knowledge team who support our professionals nationally (includes Mainland China, Hong Kong & Macau). The Knowledge team is responsible for ensuring that our staff have the information and knowledge they need to deliver to our clients and make best use of the online provisions and collaboration tools available.
This role will involve supporting our client facing teams to develop collaboration solutions to deliver Audit, Tax and Advisory services. It will also involve supporting internal teams (HR, L&D, Operations) with their portal and collaboration requirements.
- Global Knowledge Management (KM) Systems: Accountable for the delivery, rollout and adoption of internal globally deployed ‘knowledge tools’. These tools primarily include the internal portal and collaboration sites (SharePoint based), social networking and skills & experience search tools
- Internal Portal: Work with all functions (Audit, Tax, Advisory, Markets, Business Support) and advise on Global best practices, collect business and user requirements to develop portals sites and other related tools to deliver internal efficiencies and client value
- Collaboration: Advise and manage the deployment of secure information sharing platforms internally within teams and externally with clients
- Community Enablement: Work closely with Internal Communications on the rollout and adoption of social networking tools
- Skills & Experience: Standardise processes for CV sharing via appropriate Global and local platforms
- Local KM Systems: Facilitate various activities in the development of local China knowledge management tools as well as tools provided by external vendors. These activities will include user requirements collection, liaising between business/technical teams and general project management duties
- Stakeholder Management: Collaborate effectively with key stakeholders at all levels of seniority, as well as with regional and Global teams. The ability to adapt communication style depending on audience is essential. For example, with senior leadership it’s vital as you will be expected to explain complex information or technical issues in a simple way and to manage expectations accordingly
- Team Management: Leading a growing team, currently comprised of individuals in different offices. Team members include project managers and technical developers. The holder of this position will be expected to set goals and conduct regular performance reviews for team members
Skills & Experience
- At least 10 years’ experience in Knowledge Management, IT Change Management or closely related role(s)
- At least 5 years’ experience in a large Global organization that delivers a multitude of professional services to clients across various market sectors (Big 4 Accounting, Legal or Consulting firms preferred)
- Some background / experience in any of the following areas will be highly desirable: Information / content management, web development, user interface design, web usage analytics
- Strong ‘people manager’ skills: Coaching, mentoring and appraising junior team members
- Strong leadership and influencing skills are vital
- Excellent communication skills both written and oral. Good command of English language is essential; Mandarin is desirable but not essential
- A sound understanding of complex IT infrastructures, Microsoft Sharepoint and Office 365 products is highly desirable
- Forward-thinking: Some knowledge or experience with Robotic Process Automation, Artificial Intelligence or similar is desirable but not essential
We offer successful candidates an attractive remuneration package and the opportunity to work in a dynamic and exciting environment.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
© 2020 KPMG, a Hong Kong partnership and a member firm of the KPMG network of independent member firms affiliated with KPMG International Cooperative ("KPMG International"), a Swiss entity. All rights reserved.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's