Planning and Analysis Manager
|Job Title:||Planning and Analysis Manager|
|Salary:||£48k - 54k per year|
|Contact Name:||Katie Wilson-Smith|
|Job Published:||March 18, 2021 18:08|
Are you seeking an FP&A focused role? Would working for one of the UK’s largest charities excite you? Keen to be a part of a large finance function which could offer future progression? If yes, this could be your next role!
Robertson Bell are partnering with this superb charity to assist in the expansion of their finance function and recruit a permanent Planning and Analysis Manager. This newly created role will report into the Head of Finance and manage a small team of four. Duties for this role will include:
- Work closely with the Head of Finance to improve business performance throughout the charity by providing valuable financial insight to key stakeholders.
- Carry out complex financial modelling which will improve the quality of reporting for internal members of staff and assist potential future investors.
- Lead on financial analysis ensuring that all reports produced are easy to understand and accessible to key members of staff.
- Liaise on a regular basis with the business partnering team helping drive improvements across the finance function.
- Lead on the creation of the five-year financial forecast.
- Guarantee the assessment of new commercial opportunities looking at sustainability.
- Lead on quarterly forecasting and review monthly management accounts.
- Manager four members of staff ensuring relevant development opportunities and training is on offer.
This permanent Planning and Analysis Manager position will be based at the charity’s head office in south Hertfordshire and candidates must live within a commutable distance. This role would best suit candidates from a practice background who have since stepped into a role in industry.
This successful candidate will be:
- ACA/ACCA/CIMA/CIPFA qualified.
- Able to evidence similar experience within a sizable and complex organisation.
- A first-class communicator
- Experienced in people management.
- Advanced level Excel skills.
- Financial modelling experience.
If interested, please do not delay in applying as CV’s will be reviewed daily.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Global Finance and Resources Manager
40000 - 46000
Assistant Audit Manager - Technology , Media and Commercial (Happy to talk flexible working)
£Competitive + benefits
Head of Finance and Operations
£55k - 60k per year
Director of Finance and Resources
£55k - 60k per year
QAD Reviewer - Audit and Practice Assurance
Competitive salary + car allowance, pension scheme and private medical insurance.