Dependent on Experience
Taunton Personal Tax Senior
about 7 hours ago
Albert Goodman LLP
Are you AAT/ATT or ICAEW/ACCA/CTA qualified and looking for your next role? We are looking for Personal Tax Seniors to join our well established Tax departments in Taunton and Weymouth.
As a firm of Chartered Accountants, Tax Consultants and Financial Planners, we provide high-quality advice to over 5000 local and national businesses and individuals. Our values motivate our people to help businesses and individuals achieve their objectives:
- Through creativity, innovative thinking allows us to explore solutions;
- Excellence in Team work & Communication enables tailored solutions to be made;
- Investment in training & development, creating opportunities to develop and progress; And a Commitment to deliver results.
We are proud that we are a Best Companies “Very Good Place to Work” as our people are vital to our continued success and we are always looking to train and develop individuals who could be our future partners and leaders. A number of our senior managers and partners started their career as a trainee with us and have stayed with us throughout their working life.
As a Tax Senior you will be responsible for looking after and advising high net worth individuals on personal tax along with some dealings with business tax. You will assist in the management of a portfolio of personal tax clients along with general tax compliance work and tax advice.
The successful candidate will have the following essential experience, skills and attributes:
- Personal Tax experience
- Trust experience
- AAT/ATT or ICAEW/ACCA/CTA Qualified
- Strong track record of Tax CPD and high level of current legislation knowledge
- Excellent IT skills and software capability
You may also have the following desirable experience, skills and attributes:
- Positive Team player with a “Can do” attitude
- Detail Conscious and Conscientious
- Passionate about great service in order to be able to provide a high level of client care
- Outgoing and Socially Confident
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
In return we offer a fantastic place to work in the South West with a competitive and flexible benefits package. Salary is competitive based on skills, qualifications and experience.