Personal Tax Semi Senior
|Job Title:||Personal Tax Semi Senior|
|Salary:||Dependent on Experience|
|Reference:||Personal Tax Semi Senior Taunton|
|Contact Name:||Sophie Thomas|
|Job Published:||April 09, 2021 15:18|
Are you AAT/ATT or ICAEW/ACCA/CTA qualified or part qualified and looking for your next role? We are looking for a Personal Tax Semi Senior to join our well established Tax department in Taunton.
As a firm of Chartered Accountants, Tax Consultants and Financial Planners, we provide high-quality advice to over 5000 local and national businesses and individuals. Our values motivate our people to help businesses and individuals achieve their objectives:
- Through creativity, innovative thinking allows us to explore solutions;
- Excellence in Team work & Communication enables tailored solutions to be made;
- Investment in training & development, creating opportunities to develop and progress; And a Commitment to deliver results.
As a Semi Senior you will be responsible for looking after and advising high net worth individuals on personal tax. You will assist in the management of a portfolio of personal tax clients along with general tax compliance work and tax advice. This will include resolving queries, preparing tax computations, and identifying appropriate issues to raise with senior members of the team.
The successful candidate will have the following essential experience, skills and attributes:
- AAT/ATT or ICAEW/ACCA/CTA Qualified or Part Qualified
- Strong track record of Tax CPD and high level of current legislation knowledge
- Excellent IT skills and software capability
You may also have the following desirable experience, skills and attributes:
- Positive Team player with a “Can do” attitude
- Detail Conscious and Conscientious
- Passionate about great service in order to be able to provide a high level of client care
- Outgoing and Socially Confident
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
In return we offer a fantastic place to work in the South West with a competitive and flexible benefits package. Salary is competitive based on skills, qualifications and experience.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Tax Semi Senior / Senior
Huddersfield, West Yorkshire
£25000 - £35000 per annum
Business/ Corporate Tax Semi Senior
City of London, London
£30000.00 - £38000.00 per annum
Personal Tax Senior
Dependent on Experience
Personal Tax Senior
£Competitive package with excellent benefits
Audit Semi Senior
Competitive salary and excellent benefits.