Personal Tax Manager - In House
|Job Title:||Personal Tax Manager - In House|
|Contact Name:||Edward Starkey|
|Job Published:||October 18, 2019 16:47|
This a unique opportunity to join this high growth trajectory as a In House Personal Tax Manager. This role would ideally suit an experienced personal tax manager who is looking for career out side of the normal practice market.
This Leicestershire based high growth group offers a high value service to its large client base. They have experienced year on year growth and are keen to expand further in the current core market
As the Person Tax Manager - In house
You will be responsible for:
- Management of high volume self assessment returns for a board range of customers
- Developing and streamlining existing the groups current systems and process.
- Manage the Groups relationship with HMRC
- Effectively manage junior members of the team to ensure returns and proceed in line with KPI's
- Training and development of the current team as well as recruiting further team memebers in line with the group growth plan
- Delivering technical tax training to ensure that the groups high standards are maintained
You should have a proven track record in personal tax gained from working in a professional services firm. You also need to be able to effectively manage a large team of professionals and experience in dealing with high volume process.
A very attractive package, including a market leading basic salary and long term incentive plan
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's