Manchester, Greater Manchester
& additional benefits
26 days ago
A leading accountancy practice in the Manchester area is looking for a Personal Tax Manager to join their established team.
A leading independent accountancy practice in the Manchester area.
As Personal Tax Manager you will be responsible for, but not restricted to:
- Collating information in order to enable the preparation and submission to HMRC of clients Tax Returns and calculation of tax liabilities accordingly
- Managing a portfolio of clients and providing advice on all tax related matters, to include interaction with complex financial structures as appropriate
- Efficient client handling by means of correspondence, telephone conversations, e-mails and/or at meetings
- Liaising with colleagues to relay or provide technical information and general advice as required
- Planning and managing chargeable time effectively in order to achieve and meet critical deadlines.
- Regularly review work in progress and debtor control relating to own client portfolio
- Present a positive and professional manner to clients, colleagues and professional contacts
- Remain objective under pressure and continue to work productively and in a focused way
- Adhere to all departmental procedures and support colleagues where appropriate and necessary
The successful Personal Tax Manager will have previous accountancy tax practice experience.
£30,000 - £40,000 + exciting career progression prospects