11 days ago
Saint & Co.
This is a great opportunity for someone who believes there’s more to tax than tax returns! We’ve earned a reputation for honesty, integrity and fairness and we’re committed to serving our local community.
In this role you will gain varied experience in all aspects of personal tax compliance and planning, have your own portfolio of clients with the opportunity to develop the role and take on new clients. Therefore, we’re looking for someone with:
- Experience in personal tax return processing
- Ability to identify tax planning opportunities
- Good communication skills
- Good time management & organisational skills
The right person
We’re looking for someone who will fit in with the Saint & Co ethos. You’ll be a team player, with a can-do attitude and good work ethic. It is not necessary for you to be qualified for this role however experience working in an accountancy practice from a tax focused position would be beneficial.
What’s in it for you?
- Being a part of a team who really cares about making a difference (Many of the team have been with Saint for 15 years or more!)
- Flexible hours - part time would be considered
- Competitive salary
- Prospects to develop the role further
For further details visit our website https://www.saint.co.uk/tax-role/