Performance Support Coach
|Job Title:||Performance Support Coach|
|Location:||City of London|
|Job Published:||January 16, 2020 14:05|
Who we are
BPP is a global education provider delivering apprenticeships, professional qualifications, degree courses and professional development programmes.
The education landscape is changing, and we’re excited by the ever-increasing opportunities to thrive in a global market. We’re setting ourselves a clear target. To step up. To disrupt. And to truly own the professional education marketplace.
At BPP, we work closely with employers and professional bodies to make our learning as real world, relevant and future facing as possible. We do it for the biggest names and we do it in specialist areas. That includes law, accountancy, financial services, nursing, technology and more. And it covers a range of qualifications to develop careers at every stage and every level of development.
What you’ll do
You will provide coaching and support to our apprentices via a range of contact methods and to liaise with their employer to ensure they progress through their apprenticeship. BPP provides apprenticeships that lead to professional qualifications in Financial Services, Professional Services & Accounting and Business & HR. Skills Coaches will be providing tailored support to learners, in order to ensure they are fully prepared and confident to successfully complete their apprenticeship.
Key Responsibilities will include:
- Work alongside Performance Advisors as part of a dedicated Performance Support team, providing proactive and reactive support to students requiring additional help throughout their apprenticeship qualification
- Provide one-to-one tailored coaching to those students who require it based on their performance throughout their programme
- Undertaking progress review meetings with learners and their employer as required
- Supporting and advising a student on all educational matters relating to the successful completion of the students programme
- Working with BPP’s Quality Assurance Team to ensure all quality assurance requirements relevant to the educational support of an apprentice are being met
- Supporting the apprentice with their Functional Skills qualifications as appropriate
- Completing required documentation within BPP defined timescales.
You will hold a relevant qualification at academic Level 7 (relevant to Accountancy & Tax) such as those provided by ACCA, CIMA, ICAEW, ICAS.
Focused and passionate about student success, you will seek to improve and enhance the student experience
Your excellent communication skills will enable you to build rapport and maintain empathy with stakeholders. You will be able to communicate effectively in writing, over the phone and face to face.
With excellent time management and organisational skills, you will have experience of working autonomously and managing your workload efficiently.
You will have the ability to take responsibility in developing your own knowledge and skills.
The successful candidate will be required to undergo an Enhanced DBS check
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's