Performance Support Coach (Accountancy & Tax)
|Job Title:||Performance Support Coach (Accountancy & Tax)|
|Contact Name:||Rebecca Hatch|
|Job Published:||May 10, 2021 09:42|
Location: Liverpool Street (London)
Preparing future professionals with one-on-one support
Delivering tailored support for students of all kinds on their professional journey, you’ll become an incredibly important person in the life of an apprentice. Striving for quality, commitment and utmost care as individuals meet the challenges of practical working and academic performance. From monitoring learning to guided feedback, help prepare those in need for completing all requirements of the apprenticeship standards.
What you’ll be doing
- Proactively and reactively supporting students requiring additional help
- Providing one-to-one tailored coaching to those students who need it
- Monitoring the performance of students with a focus on assessment completion
- Supporting and advising students as they complete apprenticeship requirements
- Providing feedback for skills and behaviour development assignments
- Working with BPP’s Quality Assurance Team to guarantee all requirements are being met
- Supporting the apprentice with their Functional Skills qualifications as appropriate
- Providing value adding reporting analysis to internal and external stakeholders
- Completing required documentation within BPP defined timescales
- Organising, understanding and contributing beyond Professional Qualifications
Join the BPP Family
The world is changing. Help us disrupt, innovate and build careers through education. Established for over 40 years, we’re a global education provider delivering diverse qualifications for professionals at every stage of their career.
Committed? Passionate? Self-determined? Now’s your chance to be part of our exciting world.
Find more about joining the BPP family here.
What we’re looking for
- Relevant qualification at Level 3, 4 or 7 (ACCA, CIMA, ICAEW or ICAS)
- Focused and passionate about student success
- Continually seeking to improve and enhance the learner experience
- Excellent communication skills – verbal and written
- Ability to build rapport and maintain empathy with stakeholders
- Experience of working autonomously and managing workload efficiently and effectively
- Committed to developing own knowledge and skills
- Collaborative approach to teamwork
- Excellent time-management and organisational skills
The successful candidate will be required to undergo a DBS check.
Sound like the perfect fit? Apply today.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Senior Finance Business Partner
£60000 - £70000 per annum
Audit Manager-Financial Audit
Newcastle upon Tyne
£56,536 - £71,657 (Newcastle)
Co-opted Member of Audit Committee
£3,000 p.a. 4 Committee meetings + 2 away days per year
Interim Finance Manager
£22 - £25 per hour
Interim Financial Accountant
£200.00 - £230.00 per day