Performance Support Coach (Accountancy & Tax)
|Job Title:||Performance Support Coach (Accountancy & Tax)|
|Job Published:||October 22, 2019 16:33|
Who we are
BPP is a global education provider delivering apprenticeships, professional qualifications, degree courses and professional development programmes.
At BPP, we work closely with employers and professional bodies to make our learning as real world, relevant and future facing as possible. We do it for the biggest names and we do it in specialist areas. That includes law, accountancy, financial services, nursing, technology and more. And it covers a range of qualifications to develop careers at every stage and every level of development.
Working at BPP, you are joining a community of committed, passionate and self-determined people. As a business, and in our individual teams, we support each other, encourage new ideas and aim for excellence in all that we do. An ethos of challenging convention runs through the business and we all work together towards our common goal of Building Careers Through Education.
What you’ll do
You will provide coaching and support to our apprentices via a range of contact methods and to liaise with their employer to ensure they progress through their apprenticeship. BPP provides apprenticeships that lead to professional qualifications in Financial Services, Professional Services & Accounting and Business & HR. Skills Coaches will be providing tailored support to learners, in order to ensure they are fully prepared and confident to successfully complete their apprenticeship.
Key Responsibilities will include:
- Work alongside Performance Advisors as part of a dedicated Performance Support team, providing proactive and reactive support to students requiring additional help throughout their apprenticeship qualification
- Provide one-to-one tailored coaching to those students who require it based on their performance throughout their programme
- Undertaking progress review meetings with learners and their employer as required
- Supporting and advising a student on all educational matters relating to the successful completion of the students programme
- Working with BPP’s Quality Assurance Team to ensure all quality assurance requirements relevant to the educational support of an apprentice are being met
- Supporting the apprentice with their Functional Skills qualifications as appropriate
- Completing required documentation within BPP defined timescales.
The successful candidate must hold a relevant qualification at academic Level 3/4 or level 7 (relevant to Accountancy & Tax) such as those provided by ACCA, CIMA, ICAEW, ICAS
Focused and passionate about student success, you will seek to improve and enhance the student experience.
Your excellent communication skills will enable you to build rapport and maintain empathy with stakeholders.
You will have excellent organisational skills with the ability to manage your own workload effectively and efficiently. You will also enjoy working as part of a team.
You will be able to take responsibility to develop your own knowledge and skills to really thrive in this role.
The successful candidate will be required to undergo an Enhanced DBS check
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Senior Finance Business Partner
£60000 - £70000 per annum
Audit Manager-Financial Audit
Newcastle upon Tyne
£56,536 - £71,657 (Newcastle)
Co-opted Member of Audit Committee
£3,000 p.a. 4 Committee meetings + 2 away days per year
Interim Finance Manager
£22 - £25 per hour
East London, London
£300.00 - £350.00 per day