Payroll Project Lead
|Job Title:||Payroll Project Lead|
|Salary:||£50000 - £55000 per annum + Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Toby Sweeney|
|Job Published:||February 10, 2020 17:36|
Our client, a large public sector body, are looking to employ a Payroll Project Manager for a 2-year fixed-term contract; to cover a system change. The long fixed-term contract provides stability but with an exciting challenge to take on. They are primarily looking for someone who has experience of implementing a Payroll system, as well as being a PRINCE2 Practitioner.
* Create and lead the delivery of the payroll system.
* Work with the Project Lead to manage the Payroll System, including the transition period.
* Advise on the budget required for the implementation, including clear breakdowns.
* Identify new skill requirements to support the implementation as well as support existing colleagues in adapting to the system.
* Identify potential risks & mitigate against them, as well as provide governance mechanisms for the organisation.
* Assess impact of the role out on existing systems & agree changes with senior stakeholders.
* PRINCE2 Practitioner.
* Payroll system configuration experience.
* Experience leading projects.
This could be an ideal opportunity for someone looking for a long-term contract with a clear project focus; as well as flexible working arrangements & a chance to make a real difference in the public sector.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Data Analytics Auditor
£57000.00 - £69000.00 per annum
£50000 - £55000 per annum
Manchester, Greater Manchester
Up to £175 per day
Director, Financial and Risk Management
£84,987 to £121,620 + benefits
Interim Head of Portfolio Finance
£550 - 650 per day