Payroll Project Lead
|Job Title:||Payroll Project Lead|
|Salary:||£50000 - £55000 per annum + Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Toby Sweeney|
|Job Published:||February 10, 2020 17:48|
Our client, a large public sector body, are looking to employ a Payroll Project Lead for a 2-year fixed-term contract; to cover a system change. The long fixed-term contract provides stability but with an exciting challenge to take on. They are primarily looking for someone who has experience of implementing a Payroll system, as well as being a PRINCE2 Practitioner.
* Create and lead the delivery of the payroll system.
* Work with the Project Lead to manage the Payroll System, including the transition period.
* Advise on the budget required for the implementation, including clear breakdowns.
* Identify new skill requirements to support the implementation as well as support existing colleagues in adapting to the system.
* Identify potential risks & mitigate against them, as well as provide governance mechanisms for the organisation.
* Assess impact of the role out on existing systems & agree changes with senior stakeholders.
* PRINCE2 Practitioner.
* Payroll system configuration experience.
* Experience leading projects.
This could be an ideal opportunity for someone looking for a long-term contract with a clear project focus; as well as flexible working arrangements & a chance to make a real difference in the public sector.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Controls and Risk Lead
Up to £430.00 per day
Interim Project Accountant
£19.00 - £23.00 per hour
circa £120k + company benefits including membership of the Performance Related Pay scheme
Finance Analyst - Investment Appraisal
£40451 - £46458 per annum + Civil Service Pension Scheme
Interim Deputy Chief Risk Officer - 6 Month