26 days ago
My client is a top 10 accountancy practice based in London. We are recruiting within the Partnership Tax team at the ATT OR newly qualified level. This would suits someone ATT / CTA qualified or studying towards.
Top 10 client based in London.
The largest specialist Professional Services tax team in London serving a wide variety of clients within the sector. The role provides an exceptional opportunity for the successful candidate to develop their technical, commercial and client relationship skills in a supportive and collaborative environment, working with colleagues who are recognised as experts in the sector.
The client base will provide you with a fantastic opportunity to work on a challenging and varied portfolio, delivering tax reporting, compliance and advisory services both in the UK and internationally.
- Assist the Managers as part of a wider team to provide an efficient and proactive service to clients and their internal management to ensure that their needs are fully met
- Take responsibility for all client matters as directed by the Manager
- Prepare client tax returns required by the Manager
- Actively adhere to budget and time pressures, bringing matters to the attention of the senior or manager
- Demonstrate strong team playing skills in all client and internal management dealings
- Develop professional relationships with clients and within the firm
- Undertake any training or development co-ordinated by the Tax team
- Be willing and open to take on tasks and challenges provided by their manager
- Develop a clear understanding of relevant legislation
- ACA/CTA (or equivalent) qualified or part-qualified. ATT qualified will be considered.
- Relevant experience in a business tax compliance role, ideally with some partnership and personal tax experience.
- Proficient in using tax compliance software programmes and MS Excel.
- Strong analytical skills and a good communicator, both orally and in writing.
- Able to work on own initiative to provide an efficient and proactive client service within agreed timetables.
- Experience of working as part of a team and supporting others.
- A commitment to technical and personal development.
Competitive package and salary