Partnership Tax Manager
|Job Title:||Partnership Tax Manager|
|Contact Name:||Anna-Marie Tucker|
|Job Published:||March 11, 2021 11:19|
Top 10 client based in London are recruiting a Partnership Tax Manager. The role would suit a qualified Tax Accountant who has a proven track record in Partnership tax within practice.
Top 10 Accountancy Practice based in London
You will be responsible for dealing with all matters relating to the management of clients operating within the professional services and investment fund management sectors, particularly partnerships/LLPs and their partners, as well as some corporate businesses.
- Act as a key point of contact for clients, responding quickly to, as well as anticipating, client requests/needs, keeping clients informed of progress in relation to all aspects of the service provided, and maintaining regular contact with clients
- Manage a portfolio of clients, taking control for project delivery of tax compliance and advisory services, as well as billing and cash collection
- Review work prepared by more junior members of staff
- Have regular involvement in advising on complex tax issues in conjunction with Partners/Directors/Senior Managers
- Identify risk and technical matters and ensure risk and quality procedure are adhered to
- Recognise business and sales opportunities and work with the Partners/Directors/Senior Managers to develop these when they arise
- Participate in bids/proposals for new work
- Actively participate in the management of the group through Partner/Manager meetings
- Be responsible for coaching and developing junior members of staff
- Work on own initiative.
- Qualified ACA/CTA (or equivalent) with demonstrable post-qualified experience.
- Relevant experience in a corporate and/or partnership tax compliance and advisory role, including some experience of dealing with professional partnerships and/or private equity funds and management structures.
- Personal tax compliance and advisory experience.
- Involvement in tax advisory projects.
- Ability to manage a large client portfolio.
- Some involvement in business development activities with new and/or existing clients.
- Experience of dealing with client senior management.
Competitive package and salary
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's