Partnership Accountant - Law Firm
|Job Title:||Partnership Accountant - Law Firm|
|Salary:||£300.00 - £350.00 per day|
|Contact Name:||Charlotte Beevis|
|Job Published:||December 20, 2019 15:58|
Your new company
Your new company is an international law firm based in Central London.
Your new role
My client requires a partnership accountant to come in on an initial 6 month contract to cover a period of leave. Responsibilities:
- Ensure that partner accounting records and current accounts are maintained to the highest standard
- Prepare annual cash flow statements for individual partners globally and at Firm level
- Provide budget and actual profit sharing information to the management accounts team
- Working closely with the Financial Accountants team on any reporting
- Liaising with London and global accounting staff to prepare monthly cash-flow reports
What you'll need to succeed
You will be a newly qualified accountant with partnership accounting experience ideally in professional services and or legal firm environments . You will be comfortable working in a corporate environment with excellent communication skills.
What you'll get in return
You will be rewarded with a salary of £50,000 - £60,000 + benefits or an equivalent daily rate. You will be working for a leading law firm in their impressive London office working for a high achieving finance team.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's