|Job Title:||Partnership Accountant|
|Salary:||£45000.00 - £55000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Charlotte Beevis|
|Job Published:||September 19, 2019 10:21|
Your new company
This company is looking to recruit a Partnership Accountant to join their team on a 12-month fixed term contract. You will be working for an international law firm, based in Central London.
Your new role
The primary responsibility of this role is to ensure that partner accounting records and current accounts are maintained to the highest standards. Other responsibilities include:
- Liaising with London and global accounting staff to prepare monthly cash-flow reports
- Reconciliation of various balance sheet accounts for partners
- Involvement in preparation of various statutory accounts for group entities
- Working closely with the Financial Accountants team on any reporting requirements
- Provide budget and actual profit sharing information to the management accounts team
- Monitor partner related overhead accounts against budget and provide regular variance analysis
What you'll need to succeed
You must be a fully qualified accountant. Experience in professional services is preferred but not essential. The candidate must have the ability to use initiative and be pro-active.
What you'll get in return
In return, you will receive a competitive salary of £45,000-£55,000 + bonus + benefits, whilst working in their new offices.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this job, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV. Alternatively, if you are not interested in this particular position, please do not hesitate to recommend someone you feel who could be.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's