|Salary:||Dependent on Experience|
|Contact Name:||Gemma Peach|
|Job Published:||June 18, 2019 10:25|
About Baldwins Group
We are one of the UK’s fastest growing accountancy firms and now part of the Cogital Group. We aim to help you achieve your business and personal goals by offering national coverage on a variety of professional accounting and business advisory services, including up-to-the-minute technical and personal advice.
Our growing success has developed from the commitment to excellent advice and support to our clients and their businesses.
Who Do We Want?
We are always on the lookout for high accomplished and highly driven individuals who are looking for the next step in their career – Partner.
We want an individual who will put forward their ideas of how to adapt and thrive within the business community. This will therefore appeal to either a partner looking for that chance to reach the pinnacle of their career by leading their own department; or for a more junior partner/ director who has a real demonstrable strength in leading and developing a successful team.
You will be highly accomplished, with both ACA/ACCA qualifications originally; and with a proven track record of engaging and understanding your clients. You will be of a high calibre, capable of enthusing a team to deliver creative solutions to our clients but with an easily accessible, pragmatic way of delivery. With this combination you will contribute to our commercial success by building clients' trust in us in providing straightforward advice.
What's on Offer?
- National Expertise - 2700+ employees across the entire UK to call upon
- Multiple Offices - If you are UK based and interested in a career with Baldwins we will have an office near you
- Service Offering - Added value services to meet our customer needs
- Credibility - We're known for being specialists in various industries & sectors
- Learning & Development - Developing Personal opportunities and career progression for our team
- Technology - Continued investment in modern technologies to enable better team collaboration and productivity
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Partner Designate / Partner
£60000 - £90000 per annum + Benefits, negotiable
Accountancy Practice Director / Partner
Brighton, East Sussex
Mixed Tax Manager - Excellent Independent Firm!
£30000 - £42000 per annum
Personal Tax Manager / Senior Manager - North London
North London, London
£50000 - £80000 per annum