Part Time Senior Accountant / Client Manager
|Job Title:||Part Time Senior Accountant / Client Manager|
|Location:||Tonbridge and Malling, Kent|
|Salary:||£40000 - £65000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Tristan Finch|
|Job Published:||May 07, 2020 13:31|
Michael Page are currently recruiting on behalf of a brilliant Tonbridge based accountancy practice who are seeking a forward thinking, part time Senior Accountant / Client Manager to join their dynamic team. They pride themselves on the level of service they provide their clients who are at the forefront of their way of thinking.
My client are a very interesting practice who pride themselves on being different to the norm. They are located near Tonbridge with great offices and a team of experienced individuals. They operate a general practice working environment where staff have full responsibility for accountancy and tax services to an interesting client base.
Based from the Tonbridge offices, the key responsibilities of the successful part time Senior Accountant/ Client Manager will be:
- Managing the year-end accounts process, including preparation for pre-year-end meetings, plus reviewing and finalising accounts.
- Computation of tax returns and general tax advisory services for clients.
- Helping business owners have meaningful information at their fingertips
- Getting involved in interesting project work for clients
- Advising business owners on how they can improve their businesses
- Maintaining and building your portfolio of clients
The successful part time Senior Accountant/ Client Manager will have previous experience working within an accountancy practice as well as:
- A positive attitude, who loves working as part of a team
- ACA / ACCA qualified - or working towards
- Qualified by experience within an accountancy practice, if you don't have the above
- Excellent customer service skills, including the ability to build trust and rapport quickly
- Experience of dealing with small business owners
- Great organisation skills, including the ability to prioritise a changing workload
- A passion and desire to make a difference
- Ex[erience of IRIS would be advantageous but not essential
On offer is a very competitive salary and remuneration package (£40,000- £60,000) dependent on experience.
Flexible 4 day week working pattern
If this role sounds of interest please give me a call directly on 01622 604534.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Part Time Accountant
£25000 - £30000 per annum + flexible & remote working
Senior Accountant / Client Manager
Bexhill-On-Sea, East Sussex
£40000.00 - £45000.00 per annum
Part Time Practice Accountant - New Forest
New Forest, Hampshire
Part Time Audit & Accounts Senior
Richmond upon Thames, London
£35000.00 - £45000.00 per annum
Senior Accountant / Manager