Part-Time Head of Finance
|Job Title:||Part-Time Head of Finance|
|Salary:||£40k - 41k per year|
|Contact Name:||Kathryn Moss|
|Job Published:||March 15, 2021 18:47|
Keen to be part of the Senior Management Team and influence strategic decision making? Are you seeking a role where you can add value across an entire organisation? Are you looking for a role where you are number one in finance and reporting directly into the CEO?
If yes, look no further!
My client is a Leeds based not for profit organisation who are looking to recruit a Part-Time Head of Finance to join their team on a permanent basis. Reporting into the CEO, you will lead a small team of two and be a key member of the senior management team, leading on all things finance in what is deemed to be one of their most business-critical roles. This role is for 18.5 hours per week and can be spread across any number of days, subject to line manager agreements.
The key duties and responsibilities of this role are as follows:
- Lead on the development of long-term strategic plans and provide necessary financial analysis to the board to influence decision making.
- Produce the management and statutory accounts alongside the board packs to present to the senior management team and trustees.
- Manage a small finance team, ensuring that staff have the necessary support and opportunities to reach their full potential.
- Act as the financial lead for the preparation of the yearly budgets for the charity.
- Attend monthly senior management team meetings and ensure that all submissions to the Charity Commission and Companies House are accurate.
- Be the main point of contact for the external auditors at year end, preparing the schedules and providing any data as requested.
- Develop solutions for any organisation inefficiencies, ensuring the charity is getting value for money from its investments.
This role will be based just outside of Leeds city centre and the successful candidate will be expected to live within a commutable distance from the office.
The successful candidate will have:
- Fully qualified as an accountancy professional.
- Experience producing annual budgets and long-term financial plans.
- Ideally, previous experience managing a small team. However, candidates without this will still be considered.
- The confidence to communicate with and influence senior stakeholders, up to and including CEO level.
- Excellent communication skills.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please do not delay in applying as applications are being reviewed daily and my client is looking to arrange interviews ASAP.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Interim Head of Finance
£375.00 - £425.00 per day
Head of Finance
£36,720 - 44,880 per year
Head of Finance and Operations
£55k - 60k per year
Head of Finance - Fast Growing London Charity
£58000 - £60000 per annum
Director of Finance and Resources
£55k - 60k per year