£45000.00 - £55000.00 per annum
3 days ago
Hays Senior Finance
Part Time Qualified Finance Manager with Leisure and Gym Membership experience
Fantastic gym operator in London across multiple sites. It can be a home working position but will need some onsite presence once a week in Victoria, London. Ideally 3 days a week permanent job. Ideally, someone qualified who is looking for part time and personality fits this boutique gym business.
- Bookkeeping entries - automated via Xero
- Management accounts - quite detailed pack with stats on gym performance i.e. membership numbers / drop ins etc
- Making payments
- Managing suppliers and making payments
- Raising sales invoices
- Chasing in money
- Managing accounts via membership and payment platforms, MBO, PaySafe
- Reporting to the board on the figures once a month
- Assisting the managing director on financial related matters
- Competitive salary plus free gym membership and Auto-enrolment pension. This is an exciting opportunity to join London's coolest boutique gym which is visited by celebrities and to grow with the business. Unlike other gyms, this business has a loyal following and has not been too impacted revenue wise under COVID-19 to date.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.