Part Time Finance Manager
|Job Title:||Part Time Finance Manager|
|Location:||South London, London|
|Salary:||£54000 - £58000 per annum + part time, flexible|
|Contact Name:||Stuart Thomson|
|Job Published:||August 29, 2019 21:41|
Do you want the opportunity to take full responsibility of Finance in a small organisation that serves the local community? Are you looking to apply your broad Finance experience to further the development of a successful organisation? Are you looking for a 3-4 days per week role that offers high levels of flexibility?
The Part Time Finance Manager will report directly to the Chief Executive. Based in South London, This newly created role reflects the organisation's changing business needs. The homes they own and operate serve the local area, and there are exciting growth plans upcoming, including a significant addition to the number of homes they offer as well as an office move to brand new premises.
Key aspects of the role include:
- Being the sole member of Finance, therefore having full control of the function, working with great autonomy and little supervision
- Ensuring the financial management of the organisation is in line with all policies, procedures and regulatory standards
- Providing the Chief Executive with financial information to present to the Board to give accurate insight into the organisation's financial health
- Liaising with, and building strong relationships with, key stakeholders including Development teams to ensure growth plans are adhered to and new projects continue as planned.
The organisation, despite its small size, is in an excellent place financially, meaning that a newcomer to the business will not find unexpected challenges upon arrival. Instead, you will find a strong working culture that is friendly, flexible and forward thinking. The South London location will also suit candidates looking to avoid travelling into the centre of the city.
To be considered, candidates for the Part Time Finance Manager post should:
- be able to demonstrate the breadth of experience to enable them to single-handedly manage the full finance function
- be a fully qualified accountant
- ideally come from within the Housing sector, though this should not discourage candidates without sector experience from applying.
This role can move quickly, and the deadline may be brought forward if suitable candidates are found - therefore, please do not delay in submitting your application!
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£60000.00 - £70000.00 per annum
£36000 - £38000 per annum + AMAZING BENEFITS
Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire
£45000.00 - £60000.00 per annum
Solihull, West Midlands
£55000 - £65000 per annum + Market leading benefits
£45000.00 - £60000 per annum