|Job Title:||Part-Time Accountant|
|Salary:||£47500.00 - £50000.00 per annum + p/time|
|Contact Name:||Andrew Szmelter|
|Job Published:||May 10, 2019 11:50|
Your new company
A fast-growing business with a global workforce, offering an innovative, market-leading customer service.
Your new role
A great part-time opportunity, working five part-days or maybe two/three full days.
You will be responsible for ensuring all finance functions are completed in a timely and accurate manner, in compliance with company, industry and regulatory standards, whilst maintaining good working relationship with all stakeholders. Specific duties will include but not be limited to:
- Ensuring all month-end processes are completed in line with group reporting deadlines
- Monthly bank reconciliations
- Reviewing and understanding the financial results for UK operations and presenting those results to stakeholders
- Continuous process improvement
- Supporting the Director and the UK SSC with the annual budgeting and quarterly forecasting processes
- Ensuring that a strong financial control environment is maintained
- Supporting the finance team and enhancing their experience and knowledge
What you'll need to succeed
You will be a qualified Accountant (ACA, ACCA or CIMA) with strong IT literacy: Excel, Word, Graphs, PowerPoint, Sage. You will be highly analytical , highly organised with a strong attention to detail. You will be a confident communicator, able to build a good rapport with colleagues across the business. You will be able to critique and improve activities through continuous improvement and innovation.
What you'll get in return
You'll get the chance to work for a great company in an interesting job on a part-time basis.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
City of London, London
Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire
£45000 - £55000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits
£45000 - £50000 per annum
Richmond upon Thames, London
Up to £50000 per annum