Part- qualified Tax Systems Accountant (FTC)
|Job Title:||Part- qualified Tax Systems Accountant (FTC)|
|Location:||City of London, London|
|Salary:||£35000.00 - £45000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Tasha De Keyser|
|Job Published:||July 03, 2019 09:10|
UK Property and Real Estate company seeking a part- qualified Tax Accountant (12 month FTC).
Your new company:
Our client is a UK Property and Real Estate company based in the City of London looking for a part-qualified Tax Accountant to assist the Head of Tax, Tax Manager and Tax Senior on a 12 month FTC.
Your new role:
Reporting directly to the Head of Tax, the responsibilities of the Tax Accountant will be to assist in areas of:
- Capital Allowances;
- Preparing and submitting corporate tax computations and returns;
- Researching and documenting all tax sensitive issues;
- Reporting accounting and software issues to Head of Tax;
- Timely submission of computations and returns;
- Documenting and scheduling the additions;
- Allocating additions to the relevant capital allowance pools;
- Assisting EY on our capital allowance project;
- Staying up-to-date with Corporate Tax legislative changes;
- Preparing tax figures and details for financial statements;
- Producing estimated Corporate Tax computation on a monthly basis;
- Becoming involved in with outstanding issues such as the inherited asset claims when necessary.
- Assisting on the option to tax project;
- Assist with Horizon audits and flagging;
- Assist with Microsoft Nav audit and flagging system amendments.
- Completing missing CIS cards on NAV;
- Amending CIS returns;
- Completing the returns for approval by the tax senior.
- SDLT returns.
What you'll need to succeed:
The ideal candidate will be a highly independent and organised individual with a proven track record with a property company. An ACCA qualification is desirable but not mandatory.
- A good working knowledge of accounts and experience of using accounting systems;
- VAT knowledge; construction VAT and CIS would be advantageous;
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills;
- An interest in learning new software skills;
- Thorough understanding of financial accounts;
- Ability to be a free thinker, act intuitively and respond to change.
What you'll get in return:
- 35-45k salary, dependant on experience;
- Opportunity to work from home 1 day per week;
- Possibility of turning into a permanent role.
What you need to do now:
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£35000.00 - £50000.00 per annum
£40000 - £45000 per annum
£45000 - £48000 per annum
Group Financial Controller
£80000 - £100000 per annum + Benefits
Part-Time Finance Director
Barking and Dagenham, London
£90000.00 - £110000.00 per annum + Pro Rata 3 days + bens