Up to £45000 per annum + 10% Bonus
6 days ago
To assist the Tax Manager with all aspects of tax compliance across key taxes. Help define and shape the process and workflow of the in-house tax function. Work closely with leadership and external consultants to ensure timely and accurate filings. Fantastic opportunity with development opportunities and scope to gain experience in key tax area.
Our client is backed by the biggest real estate investor that has committed to investing over £2billion since 2018 into new affordable housing in England, and continues to grow rapidly. As a For-Profit Registered Provider, our client is committed to delivering high quality affordable housing across England.
· Analysis and co-ordination of data for tax purposes
· Prepare SDLT calculations for review
· Preparation of quarterly UK VAT returns
· Assist with CT61 submissions
· Tax accounting
· Monitor WHT status
· Prepare CIS return
· PSA returns
· Project work and technical research as necessary
· Process improvement
· Supporting Tax Manager
· Occasional support/assistance for wider finance team
· ATT part qualified
· Previous experience in corporate tax gained from working in or supporting a similar tax role (in house or practice) would be helpful
· Strong analytical skills
· Proficient excel/word/powerpoint skills
· Basic accounting knowledge
Fantastic opportunity in a newly created role with development opportunities and scope to gain experience in key tax areas.