£30000 - £35000 per annum + plus 10% bonus, and study support
11 days ago
audits will cover all areas of Sage's operations including; acquisitions, delivery, rent, and support functions such as finance and HR.
Our client is is a Blackstone portfolio company that has committed to investing over £2billion since 2018 into new affordable housing in England, and continues to grow rapidly. As a For-Profit Registered Provider, our client is committed to delivering high quality affordable housing across England. Our client's portfolio consists of over 3,000 newly build units with more than 7,000 under construction, and plans to grow to over 20,000 units overall by 2022. Blackstone is the largest real estate investor in the world with £325 billion of assets under management.
Undertaking discussions with business area owners to identify key risks and controls
· Undertaking internal audit testing of the controls over key risks
· Identification of weaknesses in the design and operation of controls
· Agreeing practical solutions to controls weaknesses with managers, heads of departments, directors and C-suite executives
· Delivery an initial draft internal audit report outlining key findings from the audit to the Head of Internal Audit and Risk
· Involvement in other types of reviews including, compliance audit, process reviews
Strong written and verbal communication skills
· At least six months internal audit experience
· Experience of working in social housing an advantage (operations or audit)
· Excellent reporting skills
· Strong critical thinking and problem-solving skills
· Commercial awareness and appreciation of the impact of audit recommendations on business operations
· Proficiency with Microsoft Office products including Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook
· Ability to deliver audit work within agreed deadlines
· Experience of using data analytics software (for example IDEA) a plus, but not required.
- Part qualified IIA and/or a relevant higher education qualification (e.g. Degree) an advantage.
- £30-35,000 basic salary, plus discretionary 10% bonus
- Study support towards qualifications
- Fast Growing Business, with options for flexible working and WFH.