Part Qualified Auditor
|Job Title:||Part Qualified Auditor|
|Salary:||Competitive Salary, unlimited Holiday, No Core Hours, Flexible Working|
|Contact Name:||Darren Hill|
|Job Published:||April 01, 2021 09:18|
Want to know what makes us the UK's 8th best company to work for? Read on...
We’re killing it....
We are one of the fastest growing accountancy firms in the UK and we have the awards to prove it. In 2020. We were voted as the 8th Best Place to Work in the UK by the Sunday Times and were previously voted Best Company in Europe in the European Engagement Awards. We also have won Audit Team of the Year in The British Accountancy Awards
Why? Because we are leaving the dull old ways of accountancy behind, making our own rules, and always putting our people at the heart of our success.
About the role...
You will be great at relationship building as you will have the opportunity to work closely with the manager and the client and you will be quick to find resolutions to problems – approaching your work with a positive attitude to perform above and beyond expectation.
We'll also support you with the relevant professional qualifications.
What you’ll be doing/need
As the ideal candidate you must have experience in or the ability to:
- Work as part of a team to meet deadlines and contribute to help the team as a whole to meet its objectives and ensure client demands are exceeded.
- Support a team to develop by delivering regular coaching and feedback to others
- Manage a number of priorities to deliver high quality results.
- Proactively following up on review points raised by the manager and completing them in a timely manner.
- Planning and organising - to ensure all client work is carried out within the appropriate timescales set by the manager and providing regular updates to the manager without being prompted.
- Technical expertise to ensure audit procedures performed are conducted to correct standard and accounts preparation is accurate. To be confident to seek guidance and support from colleagues and managers when required.
- Ability to problem solve to clear audit issues and be flexible to meet manager and client expectations.
- To manage your feedback and development, seek support from your line manager, and be open and honest.
- You will be part ACA / ACCA qualified or equivalent
Are we a match?
Our values are at the heart of what we do at Cooper Parry and it’s really important we recruit like-minded individuals into our teams.
Play all in – we are committed, engaged, and driven.
In it together – we believe in all for one and one for all.
Be Nice – we are kind, humble and authentic.
Be Brave – we are bold, entrepreneurial, and rebellious.
Keep Learning – we explore, discover and are curious.
A little more about life at CP….
We are challenging grey...
We are challenging boring. We are challenging status quo. Our people engagement scores are through the roof – our people are fully engaged in everything we do - from how we embrace technology and workplace design to how we create innovative and flexible working patterns that have a positive impact on the service our clients receive and on the lives of our people. Our culture is who we are, and it genuinely shapes our strategy and the experience for our clients. The way in which we operate and the incredible environment we are building is hugely advantageous to those wanting to combine a career in practice with an unrivalled culture and personal growth opportunity.
We are building a truly modern workplace culture...
We’ve always believed in trusting our people to make the right decisions for themselves. From how you dress (our only rule is ‘wear something’) to when you work (we have no ‘core hours’) and how often you holiday (we have open holiday). We have just introduced another game-changing element we call ‘Work from Anywhere. Forever’ (WFAF!). We now give our people the opportunity to work flexibly, and potentially from anywhere, giving our people the trust and accountability to deliver to the required standards.
Play to your strengths, we say. Create a role you’re truly passionate about. Then, work flexibly to design a life that’s right for you.
Tired of the draining experience in your current firm? It’s different here. Read our culture book for yourself https://flipcarten.com/culture-book/mobile/index.html #makelifecount
What's in it for you...
At Cooper Parry our mindset is simple. We only do things if we believe we can be No.1.We start doing that by putting our people at the heart of our culture. Why? Pretty simple really… if our people love working here then then they do amazing work. That’s why we offer things like:
- Competitive salaries aligned to big firms.
- Open holidays.
- No dress code - “Wear something!”
- Incredible development and career growth.
- A truly flexible approach to work balancing working from home, in office or with clients - “Work from Anywhere.Anytime. Forever”.
Find out more about us here:
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Newly Qualified Auditor
Belfast, County Antrim
£31000.00 - £36000.00 per annum
Auditor / Senior Accountant
£30000 - £50000 per annum
Newly Qualified Accountant
£30000.00 - £45000.00 per annum + progression and excellent package