Part Qualified Accountant
|Job Title:||Part Qualified Accountant|
|Salary:||£23000 - £28000.00 per annum + study support|
|Contact Name:||James Clark|
|Job Published:||February 07, 2020 17:30|
Part Qualified Accountant job Top 10 Firm Semi Senior Guildford AAT ACCA
Your new company
This Top 10 Accountancy Practice has a new opportunity for you to join their outsourced accountancy team. You will work closely with your colleagues and receive support from line managers while you continue to develop and learn.
Your new role
- The role focuses on the preparation of statutory accounts for OMBs, SMEs and Limited Companies.
- Reconcile company ledgers, prepare journals, carry out bank reconciliations and interpret the financial data.
- You will gain exposure to the preparation of VAT returns and tax computations of your clients.
- Learn and understand the Firm's service lines and liaise accordingly with clients and develop business opportunities.
- Asked to visit clients premises as requested.
- Exposure to accounting software such as Sage Line 50, Xero and Quickbooks.
What you'll need to succeed
You will be at least AAT part qualified with experience of working in Practice and preparing statutory accounts. Good knowledge of Microsoft Excel is required and exposure to Sage 50, Iris, Xero or Quickbooks would be advantageous.
What you'll get in return
You will receive a salary of up to £25,000 depending on experience as well as study support for your ACCA qualification. There is a generous benefits package on offer as well.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Stoke on Trent, Staffordshire
£32000 - £36000 per annum
£40000 - £45000 per annum
£30000 - £35000 per annum
Salford, Greater Manchester
£30000 - £40000.00 per annum
£65400 - £65500 per annum