PA to Partner - Accounts/Tax - NW London Accountancy Practice
|Job Title:||PA to Partner - Accounts/Tax - NW London Accountancy Practice|
|Salary:||£42000 - £55000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Katerina Christodoulou|
|Job Published:||September 03, 2019 12:15|
Firm: Internationally Focused Accountancy Firm
Workload: 40% Accounts, 50% Tax and 10% Project work, significant advisory focus
Clients: Medical, Construction, Food & Beverages, Property, including International reach
Location: NW London
Benefits: Potential for partnership, international travel
Are you an experienced Accounts and Tax Senior/Manager looking for a local practice to build their career? Are you interested in business development and tax advisory projects?
Our client is looking for an experienced accountant seeking a more commercial role within practice, to include advisory projects and tax planning. Working closely with a Partner, this opportunity offers the chance to manage a portfolio of clients, working on their full accounts and tax file, whilst being involved in some business development.
Offering a varied client base with a strong international focus, the technical exposure to be gained is an excellent opportunity for an already skilled accountant to build upon. You will be expected to manage your workload along with a small team that will look to you for technical queries and training.
- overseeing the partner's client portfolio to ensure that the firm's filing obligation for clients are undertaken on a timely basis. These include; personal tax, VAT, bookkeeping preparation (relating to Companies, Partnerships, LLP's and sole traders), completion of personal and partnership tax returns, PllD returns as well as any other special assignments and/or ad-hoc projects as required by the partner.
- reviewing WIP and debtors ledger.
- undertaking final review of accounts and discussing with clients.
- responsibility for fee proposals for new clients and identify selling opportunities.
The successful candidate:
- ACCA/ACA Qualified
- At least 2 years' PQE within a UK Accountancy Practice
- Experience managing a portfolio of clients
- Demonstrable leadership skills
- Working knowledge of tax and technical accounting standards
- Excellent communication and organisation skills
- Be conversant with IRIS, Virtual cabinet, SAGE, VT Transaction, Quickbooks, Xero
- CCH Audit Automation
If you are seeking Accounts/Tax Manager roles in NW London, contact Austin Rose the public practice recruitment specialists.
Please apply on-line for immediate consideration. Once you have applied if you have any questions call 0203 22 55 060.
Please also note that due to the volume of applications, only those shortlisted will be contacted. If you have not received a response within two weeks, please assume your application for this role was unsuccessful.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Accountancy Practice Tax Manager
Darlington, County Durham
£34000.00 - £38000.00 per annum
Accountancy Practice Personal Tax Senior
Durham, County Durham
£20000.00 - £30000.00 per annum
Global Accountancy Practice Audit and Senior
Newcastle upon Tyne, Tyne and Wear
£37750.00 - £38400.00 per annum
General Practice Partner
£60000.00 - £100000.00 per annum
Accountant Practice (Qualified) – Partner designate
38000 - 45000