|Job Title:||Outsourcing Senior|
|Contact Name:||Anna Gibbs|
|Job Published:||April 09, 2019 09:49|
Are you an experienced Practice professional with knowledge of accounts preparation?
Are you looking for a role that will offer you technical and client exposure?
Would you like to work for a forward thinking and progressive organisation?
If you answered “YES!” to the above then we would love to talk to you about a job we are currently recruiting. We are looking to find an Outsourcing Senior with energy, ambition and a strong sense of commitment to join the fun and friendly team in our Heathrow (Egham based) office.
What is the role?
In the role of Outsourcing Senior, you will be responsible for the following:
- Work closely with a portfolio for clients to deliver accurate and tailored accounting and outsourcing support both on and offsite
- Work closely with managers and junior staff to communicate and delegate work as appropriate
- Produce Excel spreadsheets for accurate reporting and post entries directly to client accounting software (including Sage and Xero)
- Validate client Trial Balance codes and prepare management accounts, as required by each client
What will I get?
In exchange for your hard work you will receive the following:
- Competitive salary and rewards scheme
- 37.5 hour working week – possible that this role can be undertaken on a part-time basis
- Supportive working environment within a modern open plan office
- Excellent career opportunities not just for your immediate progression, but also for the future
We are one of the UK’s leading providers of accountancy, tax and business advice to owner-managed and mid-size companies. Wilkins Kennedy joined Baldwins, one of the UK’s fastest-growing business advisory groups in 2018 and we remain ambitious in our future plans. We believe that our success comes from our talented team of co-workers, and are always keen to welcome motivated, enthusiastic people into our growing business.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Outsourcing Senior Accountant, Luton
£38000 - £42000 per annum + bonus and 25 days holiday
Outsourcing Semi-Senior, Luton
£24000 - £32000 per annum + full study support
Top 10 Outsourcing & Accounts Assistant Manager – Live role
45000 - 50000
Salford, Greater Manchester
£30000 - £40000.00 per annum
Corporate Tax Semi Senior or Senior
£28000 - £32000 per annum + study support and benefits