Outsourcing Manager - 2 Partner Firm
|Job Title:||Outsourcing Manager - 2 Partner Firm|
|Salary:||£35000 - £45000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Hannah Davis|
|Job Published:||August 23, 2019 17:02|
Firm: 2 Partner
Location: North London
Salary: £35,000 - £45,000
Clients: Property, Manufacturing and IT to name a few...
Our client, a 2 Partner Firm based in North London are seeking an experienced Outsourcing Manager to join their expanding team. As a firm they pride themselves on providing first class support in all areas of accounting and are seeking a forward thinking individual to join their team.
The firm are looking for somebody to head up the Outsourcing department. This will involve leading the digital transformation and leading the firm into a more modern focus.
The duties will include, but are not limited to:
- Review all VAT returns and manage information requests from clients.
- Oversee submission of VAT returns.
- Oversee and be responsible for all bookkeeping assignments and perform bookkeeping tasks when necessary to ensure all deadlines are met.
- Responsible for the delivery of management accounts within the practice.
- On boarding new clients in respect of software implementation.
- Training and developing bookkeeping staff.
If you are seeking Outsourcing positions in London please contact Austin Rose, the Public Practice Recruitment Specialists.
Please apply on-line for immediate consideration. Once you have applied if you have any questions call 0203 22 55 060.
Please also note that due to the volume of applications, only those shortlisted will be contacted. If you have not received a response within two weeks, please assume your application for this role was unsuccessful.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Assistant Practice Manager - Excellent Independent firm
£34000 - £39000 per annum
£100000.00 - £200000.00 per annum
Audit Senior / Assistant Manager - Leading National Firm
£37000 - £45000 per annum
£100000.00 - £120000.00 per annum
Competitive Salary + Benefits