Operations & Manufacturing Finance Analyst
|Job Title:||Operations & Manufacturing Finance Analyst|
|Salary:||£40000 - £45000 per annum + upto 25% bonus|
|Contact Name:||May Travis|
|Job Published:||May 29, 2019 16:42|
Fantastic opportunity for those with a passion for manufacturing and the industrial sector with a strong understanding of finance. This role would suit those who thrive when working with the wider business and building excellent working relationships.
Our client is a global manufacturing business based on the outskirts of North Bristol, with an excellent reputation within their respective field. They have numerous international sites and are well-known for offering state of the art training and development opportunities as well as a fantastic working culture.
The Finance Analyst will work closely with the BU's and sites. They will be responsible for the following on a day to day basis:
- Support and completion of the monthly reporting routines for Procure+, CI, manufacturing reporting and other Skyview (MIS) modules
- Monthly database reconciliation and validation routines for Skyview, Procure+ (GSTT) and other processes
- Define and support the business in measuring commercial excellence programs (V+)
- Support in validation of savings for all operational and commercial excellence programs (P+, CI, V+)
- Preparation of the annual standard cost rate update for approval by the VP Finance
- Support in further development of Skyview (MIS) for Global Operations
- Support in analysis of monthly performances for improvement in Manufacturing, Supply chain, and help identify new operational and commercial excellence opportunities
The Operations & Manufacturing Finance Analyst will be:
- ACCA/CIMA/ACA qualified or Qualified by Experience (QBE) with extensive sector experience.
- Able to build excellent working relationships with the wider business.
- A strong communicator
- Analytical and numerical
- Commercially Astute
Basic salary up to £45,000 + up to 25% bonus and additional benefits.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum
Finance Analyst - Financial Control
£32000.00 - £40000.00 per annum + Bonus, free parking, package
£75000.00 - £90000.00 per annum
£220.00 - £300.00 per day
Part-time Finance Director
£80000.00 - £100000.00 per annum