£55000 - £65000 per annum
14 days ago
This Operational Finance Manager position is an autonomous, value-add focused role. The successful candidate will have responsibility for the review of the UK finances and the delivery of the analysis, insight, recommendations and strategy to improve and grow the business.
My client is a global organisation with a significant UK presence. This is an exciting time to join the organisation as they continue to evolve their strategy to take more market share. The UK Operational Finance Manager position supports the global agenda of providing high level financial support to aid in better commercial business decisions.
The Operational Finance Manager role will act as a true business partner to the Operations Managers, Regional Managers and the Site Controllers. You will be the individual tasked with challenging the status-quo and to provide fresh ideas and thinking.
You will be responsible for:
- Review and scrutiny on monthly and annual financial data
- Proactively advising non-finance stakeholders on opportunities and trends
- Cost base analysis and control and maximising profits for the UK business
- Leading the budget and forecast cycle in partnership with the budget holders
- Driving productivity improvements across all business lines
The ideal candidate will have a fundamental level of financial competence to provide the platform of trust and confidence with key stakeholders. In addition, it is highly desirable to have the ability and track-record of influencing and supporting non-finance peers to aid better business decisions.
Ideally you will:
- Be professionally qualified (ACA, ACCA or CIMA)
- Demonstrate the ability to be self-motivated
- Have excellent communication skills
- Be comfortable with high levels of data and subsequent analysis
£55,000 - £65,000 + benefits
** Remote working is encouraged with travel to sites on a weekly or bi-weekly basis **