Offshore (Caribbean) Insolvency Administrator
|Job Title:||Offshore (Caribbean) Insolvency Administrator|
|Salary:||£32284.10 - £40355.13 per annum + benefits package|
|Contact Name:||Louise Bridge|
|Job Published:||June 04, 2019 17:32|
Thought you couldn't go Offshore at Administrator level? Think again! Exciting work + balmy climate = win-win
Your new company
One of the most successful firms in this jurisdiction, this firm are going from strength to strength in their recovery and restructuring team. With 10 just in R&R in this location and further staff in other offices, they have just landed one of the biggest Insolvency cases available in modern times.
The wider firm has been established in this jurisdiction for several decades and offers a wide range of other services on top of restructuring, including trustee and corporate services, fund fiduciary services and accounting services encompassing fund administration services to private funds.
Your new role
Work Offshore generally means you are upgrading the complexity and often size of what you are handling. Cases are varied but could include:
- Cross-border liquidations
- Investigations into businesses involving disputes between shareholders or allegations of fraud/misfeasance
- Cross-border asset tracing
- Cross-border litigation
- Compulsory/voluntary liquidations of offshore-based mutual funds
- Advising creditors of companies involved in insolvency proceedings
- Liquidation of local trading businesses
Plus when you are more experienced:
- Business reviews eg. working capital, cash flow forecasts etc
- Operational restructuring of P&L with a view to profit improvement / cash generation
- Financial restructuring/ turnaround
- Helping on advice sought by regulators, government, senior business leaders and investors
What you'll need to succeed
But we all need to start somewhere. So if you have proven UK Insolvency experience at Administrator level, in predominantly corporate insolvency, that's a good start. If you've done solvent work and/or investigations/asset-tracing as well, even better. And if you happen to have got your CPI or ICAEW certificate of Insolvency, that really helps too when it comes to the visa application.
What you'll get in return
- A beautiful climate with temperatures consistently in the mid-late 20's celsius
- Really sociable culture
- Multicultural environment
- And most importantly : cv-enhancing experience to further your career as & when you repatriate
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's