£55000 - £75000 per annum
21 days ago
You'll be part of this firm's NFP team, specifically managing a portfolio of audit clients. Clients include charities, housing associations and education bodies.
Large accountancy firm, London.
What you'll be doing:
- you'll take responsibility for managing a key client portfolio and building and maintaining good working relationships with all colleagues and clients
- you'll take the lead on dealing with large, technically complex clients with minimal partner input
- you'll manage a number of audit teams and ensure planned audit work is appropriately completed to satisfy audit objectives
- you'll follow through on any concerns regarding an audit assignment with the audit partner, suggesting and implementing solutions
- you'll act as a point of reference for technical and sector knowledge
- you'll prepare and present proposals for new work
- you'll be proactive in developing, maintaining and monitoring your network
- Professional qualification (ACA, ICAS, CA or ACCA) with post qualified experience
- Experience of managing a large portfolio of audit clients in the NFP sector.
- You'll have experience of working on large audits in addition to dealing with complex technical matters
Excellent salary and work / life balance.