£55000 - £75000 per annum + Bonus
23 days ago
Responsible for managing a key client portfolio within the Not For Profit arena and building and maintaining good working relationships with all colleagues and clients.
The is one of the leading accountancy firms in the Not For Profit sector. Clients include leading animal charities, well known art galleries and large museums.
- Responsible for managing a key client portfolio and building and maintaining good working relationships with all colleagues and clients
- Take the lead on dealing with large, technically complex clients with minimal partner input
- Manage a number of audit teams and ensure planned audit work is appropriately completed to satisfy audit objectives
- Follow through on any concerns regarding an audit assignment with the audit partner, suggesting and implementing solutions
- Act as a point of reference for technical and sector knowledge
- Prepare and present proposals for new work
- Proactive in developing, maintaining and monitoring your network
- Professional qualification (ACA, ICAS, CA or ACCA) with post qualified experience
- Experience of managing a large portfolio of audit clients in the NFP sector.
- You'll have experience of working on large audits in addition to dealing with complex technical matters
- Competitive salary
- Unique annual leave package
- Study support
- Supportive team with personal growth and development on offer
- Flexibility i.e. agile working