NfP Audit Manager
|Job Title:||NfP Audit Manager|
|Salary:||£50000 - £70000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Charmaine Gandhi|
|Job Published:||March 03, 2020 17:17|
Our client's London team are currently looking for a NfP Manager to manage a portfolio of not for profit clients, in order to deliver efficient audit services to clients through effective management of workflow and resource allocation.
As a firm of chartered accountants, tax and business advisers, our client works in partnership with clients ranging from entrepreneurs and individuals to multi-national corporations.
They offer a comprehensive range of financial and business strategy services to clients across the UK, enabling them to achieve profitable growth and build sustainable long-term success.
Their agile and responsive approach means they are always on hand to have the right conversations with clients at the right time, allowing them to identify their goals and business needs both now, and in the future.
Manage a portfolio of not for profit clients, delivering audit services to the firm's standards and in line with the firm's audit approach.
This will include:
- To ensure that all audits are conducted in line with the firm's agreed audit approach.
- Plan and perform additional work in respect of other assurance reports to funders required by the client.
- Liaise with the staff in our specialist NfP Business Services team in relation to the provision of statutory accounts for audit, where we perform this service for the client.
- In liaison with the client Partner, identify, plan and perform other advisory work for clients.
- Represent the firm at client planning, clearance and Trustees or Committee meetings
- Ensuring and helping to develop strong technical and quality standards for the firm's not for profit work.
- In liaison with the other NfP team Managers ensure, as far as possible, that trainees are allocated a variety of jobs in order to provide a broad range of training and maximise their experience, and that all clients are serviced effectively.
- Contribute to the development and promotion of the NfP team's strategy, in conjunction with the NfP Partners; play a key role in the development of the NfP Manager group (includes Supervisors and Assistant Managers) to enhance team working at this level
- Offer support with coaching, mentoring and development of trainees, qualified staff and team Admin staff.
- Complete job assessment forms, 6 monthly appraisals and sign off training records for all allocated members of staff
- Contribute to internal training sessions for the team, the wider firm and MHA and periodic NfP team meetings
- Actively contribute to the NfP team's business development activities in line with the NfP team's strategy.
- This may include; generating fees from new clients; identifying and following up new opportunities through advisory work with existing clients; networking and sector group involvement; assistance with drafting, finalising and presenting the NfP events programme and external opportunities; writing marketing collateral.
- Fully qualified ACA OR ACCA with at least 3 years of post qualification practice experience up to date CPD
- Passionate about the NfP sector, with a solid understanding of key working methods within the industry
- Demonstrate up to date technical and accounting knowledge, particularly as relates to the NFP sector
- Experience of acting for a range of charities and NFP entities, including trading subsidiaries
- Competent at using computer packages including Excel, Word, and Powerpoint.
- Knowledge of CaseWare Audit, Info or other computer-based auditing package an advantage but not essential.
- Management OR supervisory experience with the ability to motivate, delegate effectively, develop team members and be a strong leader
- Pension contribution
- Life assurance- 4x Basic salary
- Holiday trading - buy and sell
- Child care vouchers
- Best doctors
- Group income protection cover
- Employee assistance programme
- Bonus scheme and STAR rewards
- Variable hours
- Training and support
- Private medical insurance
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's